Synthetic Grass is the best solution to keep your environment fresh and green all year round. Udine specialize in residential, commercial artificial lawns and professional putting greens, tennis courts and cricket pitches etc.
Udine Synthetic Grass Features
1) Easy to shape and install .
2) Good rebound resilience, abrasion resistance, minimized distortion and shrinkage and excellent sports performance.
3) Excellent UV-stability: strong color fastness, it offer a guarantee of 5-6 years for no fade.
4) Water savings, no pollution and pesticides
5) Specification can be adjusted according to the customer's request.
6) Environmentally friendly. Safe and environmental-friendly: it doesn't contain any heavy metals.
7) Can be used 24/7/365 for sports, community events or other activities and all-weather utility
8) 3,100 hours play per year, no rest required
9) Best price with quality control.
10) Professional production lines and aftersales service.
As pictures showing, this is the process of our Synthetic Grass production.
Udine Synthetic Grass Application
Udine Synthetic Grass can be used for football field, rugby field, landscaping, golf and pet etc.
1. The packing must be rolled on the cardboard core tightly and neatly. In this way, grass can keep good shape during the transportation, won't be wrinkled or damaged.
2. Packed in roll - coverd with water proof PP bag outside, color is grey, blue and can be customised.
3. Roll width can be 4 meter and 2 meter, length can be 20m-60m according to different grass, our regular roll size is 4m x 25m (100sqm) and 2m x 25m (50sqm)
There are all kinds of samples of Synthetic Grass in our samples room.
T/T 30% as down payment, balance before shipping.
How to install the Synthetic Grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Synthetic Grass( If on cement floor, please start from 2)
1.Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2.Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3.Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Landscaping Grass
4.Cut the roll of artificial turf into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5.Lay the turf over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6.Cut the edges of the Synthetic Grass to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7.Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8.Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of Synthetic Grass will run down its middle.
9.Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10.Lay the edges of the adjoining Synthetic Grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11.Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Synthetic Grass
12.Nail down the edges of Synthetic Grass on natural ground.
13.Apply the joint tape around the edges of Synthetic Grass laid over concrete. (See step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14.Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the Synthetic Grass.
15.Rake the infill over the Synthetic Grass to work it underneath the surface.
16.Allow it to settle overnight.
17.Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the Synthetic Grass is filled.
1.What's the material of our Synthetic Grass? Are they safe?
PE, PP. 100% fresh material, environment-friendly and nonhazardous.
2.The MOQ of our products.
500-1000 SQMs, it depends on different items.
3.The package of our products.
Usually paper tube + PP bag. Also could be designed according to your requirements.
4. Where is your factory?
Qingdao China (It's between Beijing and Shanghai one hour and half away by air) Welcome to visit our factory.
5. How many years experience you have?
We have 8 years experience in artificial turf industry since 2009.
6. What size of your factory?
Our factory Cover 10000sqm space, over 30 skillful workers.
7. What is your monthly capacity?
Our factory has 4 production line, with 420,000 square meters monthly production.
8. Do you have a special price and service for wholesale?
Yes, Since we are focus on supply our artificial turf products to Wholesalers and distributors to develop our B2B business. We will provide the most competitive price and best service to support our wholesale customers.
9. Can you accept OEM and ODM design?
Yes, OEM and ODM are acceptable, we have entire distributor channel and OEM ODM service package.
10. Can you supply the special artificial turf design?
Sure, our R&D department can design special artificial turf for you.
11. Can we get support if we have our own market position?
Please inform us your detailed market demand, we will discuss and propose a helpful suggestion for you, to find the best solution for you.
12. How do you ensure the quality?
We have strict QC process:
1). For raw material;
2). During the half of production;
3). Final QC test one by one after 24hrs aging.
More details please contact us.
13. Can I order one piece for a sample to test the quality?
Yes, we have flexible sample policy:
For 1pc, samples are free. Express cost is on the buyer side.